[oXygen-user] key remapping

Timothy Reaves
Fri Aug 25 19:54:15 CDT 2006

	Well, first of all, I can assure you that the Apple keyboards do
indeed have home and end keys.  And yes, I fully understand the
working of the keys, and the actions they map to.  Now, Cocoa
applications can have their keys remapped en-mass.  I've done so.
Non-Cocoa apps, Eclipse for example, typically provide in their
preferences a means of remapping keys to actions.  That is what I'm
asking Oxygen to add.