[oXygen-user] Oxygen on Linux

Sorin Ristache
Thu Aug 24 01:49:11 CDT 2006

Hello,

The copy operation (by selecting an area of text in a window by holding
down the left mouse button and dragging the mouse) and the paste one (by
right-clicking in a window handled by the same X server as the first
window) are supported in <oXygen/> as in other Unix/Linux GUI
applications. They work without problems on our Linux test machines. Do
they work for other windows on your Unix/Linux machine but not for the
<oXygen/> window ?

Best regards,
Sorin