[oXygen-user] keep.relative.image.uris 0 being disrespected (???)

Sorin Ristache
Wed Aug 23 09:04:13 CDT 2006

Hello Chris,

I think I finally figured out what you did wrong. Your movie does not
show it but the only change in my configuration which duplicates your
error (the XInclude is resolved but the base URI is not correct in the
included fragment) is to enable XInclude processing in Preferences *but
disable Base URI fix-up*. Can you check please that Base URI fix-up is
also enabled in Options -> Preferences -> XML / XML Parser ? I do not
really understand why you would want to disable it. When you enable
XInclude the two related options are also enabled by default (Base URI
fix-up and Language fix-up) so I think you disabled Base URI fix-up
manually by unchecking the checkbox.

Best regards,
Sorin