[oXygen-user] keep.relative.image.uris 0 being disrespected (???)

Chris Chiasson
Fri Aug 18 06:05:34 CDT 2006

Hi, I have a stylesheet customization layer that sets the
keep.relative.image.uris parameter to zero. (therfore, they are
resolved against xml:base)

I verified that the customization layer works by using xsltproc (I
have it on the Samba server that hosts my Windows files) on the xml
source files and xsl customization layer (and yes, the xml catalog on
the server points to docbook-xsl 1.70.1 as the current release).

xsltproc --xinclude -o Engineering_Optimization.xhtml
~/.xml/alpha/xhtml.xsl Engineering_Optimization.xml

When I transform with oXygen 7.2 and saxon 6.5.5 using the same
customization layer (by placing file:/Z:/.xml/alpha/xhtml.xsl in the
XSL url field), the file comes out ok, with the exception that the
uris have not taken xml:base into account, so they don't point to the
correct folder (and thus the images don't show in Firefox).

I have tried setting the parameter keep.relative.image.uris to 0
inside oXygen, which doesn't work either.

I created my transformation by cloning the DocBook HTML one and
editing it to point to my xsl layer along with outputting to
${cfn}.xhtml.

I am going to go download the regular Eclipse distribution instead of
the Eclipse + Web Platform Tools distribution. If that fixes it, then
I'll post to this thread again.

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/