[oXygen-user] weird transformation error message

Sorin Ristache
Tue Aug 15 06:27:28 CDT 2006

Hello,

I think it is the standard Eclipse dialog error for runtime exceptions
not handled by the current plugin. The content of the Eclipse error log
is available in the Error Log view which is an Eclipse built-in view.
Open it from Window -> Show View -> Error Log and double click on any
line of the table to see details about that error. The last error
corresponds to the first line of the table. Please post the details of
the transformation error (stack trace, caused by, etc). It is unlikely
to receive help to eliminate it before knowing what it is.

Best regards,
Sorin