[oXygen-user] XInclude

Mark Seaborne
Tue Aug 15 06:01:22 CDT 2006

Hi I am just starting to experiment with Oxygen's XInclude support. I
now have a document that uses XInclude and Oxygen has XInclude
switched on.

Apart from checking well-formedness/validity across the XML instances
what other functionality does Oxygen give me? For example can I view
the document with the XInclude statements resolved, or can I choose
to save the document either before or after XInclude processing?

The help documentation is not very forthcoming on the subject (unless
I am missing something obvious, which I don't rule out).

All the best

Mark