[oXygen-user] xml catalog relative path resolution

Sorin Ristache
Wed Aug 9 07:29:27 CDT 2006

Hello,

<oXygen/> accepts OASIS XML catalogs configured in Preferences as you
can read in the "Working with XML Catalogs" section available in the
Table of Contents of the User Manual (chapter "Editing documents",
section "Editing XML documents"):

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-standalone/using-XML-Catalogs.html

Also this section is the first match of a help search if you enter "xml
catalog" in the search field (go to menu Help -> Help, the Search tab).
If you follow the link attached to the "OASIS XML catalogs" string in
the first paragraph of this section you open the OASIS specification of
XML catalogs which specifies for elements like public, system,
rewriteSystem, etc. that a relative path must be made absolute with
respect to the base URI in effect, that is the URI of the catalog file
or the URI set by the xml:base attribute of the catalog elements.