[oXygen-user] Eclipse: Scenario edit in 6.2

Sorin Ristache
Fri Sep 23 04:03:29 CDT 2005

Hello,

You loaded the <oXygen/> plugin in one of the 3.0.x Eclipse versions.
Any <oXygen/> plugin version supports the latest stable version of
Eclipse. For version 6.2 that is Eclipse 3.1. See the Download page:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html

Please use Eclipse 3.1. Otherwise you have to stay with version 6.1.

Best regards,
Sorin