[oXygen-user] how to change fonts when transforming into pdf?

Sorin Ristache
Sat Sep 17 03:40:57 CDT 2005

Hello Chip,

The font that you want to be used in displaying the PDF file must be set
to the FOP processor in a special configuration file. For details and
the required steps to set a font to FOP please see the article "How to
Add a Font to the <oXygen/> Built-in FOP" on the Documentation page of
the <oXygen/> website:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/addFontToFOP.pdf

For strong individual words just enclose the words with

<emphasis role="strong">

To use different colors for different words I think you need a Docbook
XSL customization layer. A possibility is to use a custom value for the
role attribute, like

<emphasis role="myRole1">

or

<phrase role="myRole2">

and to add a custom template in your customization layer that handles
your special roles.

I hope it helps,
Sorin