[oXygen-user] Docbook 5.0 Relax Schema and Xpointer Resolution

George Cristian Bina
Fri Nov 11 02:21:10 CST 2005

Hi Ray,

As you probably know oXygen uses Xerces for parsing XML documents and
for providing XInclude support. The XPointer support is Xerces is
limited, IDs are supported only when they are defined in DTDs. See more
information at:

Does the XInclude processor support XPointer?
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/faq-xinclude.html#faq-7

What types of IDs are currently supported for XPointers?
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/faq-xinclude.html#faq-8