[oXygen-user] oXygen 6 beta

Lars Huttar
Wed May 11 10:07:32 CDT 2005

Apparent bug in Oxygen 6 beta:
Today when I press Ctrl+F, a dialog window appears, with a titlebar
titled "Find/Replace"; but the rest of the dialog is blank (gray).
The only other decoration is the [x] in the upper-right corner.

The expected controls are apparently there, because as I move the mouse
around, the pointer changes to the text insertion pointer, and I get
tooltips for the various fields. In fact I can type a search string,
press Enter, and the search happens. However the dialog controls are
invisible.

I'm running on Windows XP. I've had Oxygen 6 running on my machine for
probably 36 hours.

Regards,
Lars