[oXygen-user] oXygen beta 6 Visual Relax NG editor chokes on large schemas

George Cristian Bina
Tue May 10 14:18:39 CDT 2005

Hi David,

Thanks for testing v6.
Indeed that schema is hard to work with. We will run a few profilling
sessions tomorrow to see if there is something we can do but in any case
having an option to disable the diagram should be added as it is clear
that the diagram takes resources and maybe sometimes the user does not
want to use the CPU/memory for that.