[oXygen-user] StackOverflowError

Sorin Ristache
Thu Mar 24 05:04:53 CST 2005

Hello,

The problem is probably an infinite recursion in the XSLT stylesheet. If
you want to check this yourself please execute the action "Debug
scenario" instead of "Apply transformation scenario" and in the Debugger
perspective execute the "Run" action to apply the stylesheet. Before
that make sure that "Infinite loop detection" is set to true in
Preferences - XSLT/FO - Debugger Options. If there is an infinite loop
in the execution of the stylesheet you will get the message "Possible
infinite loop detected". If not we need more information from your side
to find the cause of the error and provide a workaround: a sample
document, the XSLT stylesheet if you use a DocBook customization layer,
parameters of the transformation scenario not mentioned yet (if
stylesheet parameters are used, if FO processing is performed).

Best regards,
Sorin