[oXygen-user] Q: RNG for XHTML (2)?

George Cristian Bina
Thu Jul 7 10:31:18 CDT 2005

Hi Paul,

Maybe http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/xhtml/ developed by James
Clark will help. As we are using Jing so I think it will be validated
without problems, let us know otherwise.
We will think about adding that in frameworks/xhtml/relaxng.

BTW, if anybody is interested in Relax NG please consider joining the
new rng-user list, the old Relax NG list seems to be down for some time:

There were a couple of issues discussed recently, like associating Relax
NG schemas with documents using a PI or Relax NG documentation support.