[oXygen-user] Website DTD Error

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jul 4 06:50:53 CDT 2005

Dear Raymond,

The XSLT transformation of a DocBook Website 2.6.0 XML document that is
valid against website-full.dtd should not produce errors. I was able to
validate [website-2.6.0-dir]/example/full.xml, transform it to HTML and
view it in a web browser without errors. If you can do the same with
full.xml and you did not edit the website-full.dtd file of the DocBook
Website distribution please post a small sample XML document so the
error can be reproduced and specify the parameters of the transformation
scenario that you are using. If you edited the website-full.dtd file
then you should also post it together with the XML sample.

Best regards,
Sorin