[oXygen-user] XSD Validation Error

George Cristian Bina
Thu Dec 1 07:29:17 CST 2005

Hi Helder,

Reading again your quote, it is not an error in the specification, it
says that if no namespace attribute is present then the *enclosing*
schema must have a target namespace, that means the schema that imports
a no namespace schema. This is true as from a no namespace schema you
should include, not import another no namespace schema.