[oXygen-user] Working with well formed document : indent not within elements

Sorin Ristache
Fri Aug 19 07:01:39 CDT 2005

Hello,

Do a normal pretty-print without adding A to the list of preserve space
elements. You will obtain:

<A ID="1" REF="2">
      <B>foo</B>
      <C>bar</C>
</A>

so the errors will point to the correct lines. You will remove the extra
spaces later when you process the document.

Best regards,
Sorin