[oXygen-user] tab forward

Linus Kamb
Wed Aug 17 11:43:22 CDT 2005

Can I configure Oxygen such that when I press the tab key, it will jump the cursor forward
to the next "logical" insertion point, eg. if I am inserting attribute text, the tab key
would jump the cursor out of the quoted text; if I am in the attribute part of the
element, but not actually entering attribute text, the tab key would jump to the element
content, etc.?

Maybe this is already possible and I'm just doing it wrong, or it is configurable and I
haven't been able to find it (my guess, actually, since I've missed things before :-/ ) or
else it is a feature request.

I see there are keyboard mappings to menu items, but that doesn't seem like where this
would go.  I also noted a request for key mapping in the forums a long time ago.

Thanks,
Linus