[oXygen-user] docbook validation - possibly related issue

Sorin Ristache
Thu Apr 28 06:04:45 CDT 2005

Hi,

 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After trying to find any errors with my xml files that have been giving me
> validation problems, I have now discovered that oXygen is refusing to transform
> any of my documents to PDF - even when the documents are valid.  The error
> message is:
>
> E|The process ended wide code : 1 The error was : Exception in thread "main"
>
> Transformation to html is successful.

The error occurs when the FO processor is launched for the final step of
the PDF transformation. Try to execute the same transformation scenario
on a simple document - for example
[oXygen-install-dir]/samples/docbook/sampleXInclude.xml. You get the
same error, the PDF result is generated correctly ?

Best regards,