[oXygen-user] question

Ricardo Pietrobon
Sat Jan 17 19:12:17 CST 2004

Hi,

I am using the brand new version 3.0 on a Fedora Core box and I just love
it. The outline box is great and the ability to save configuration
scenarios is very useful. However, I am running into some problems with
the latter. Here is what i did: I saved two scenarios to transform from
docbook to pdf and html, where the output file is always saved to either a
file called html_delete.html or pdf_deleteme.pdf in my home directory, no
matter where the original xml file is. This works perfectly for pdf files,
but for html i keep getting this error message:

Cannot rename temporary file:
/mnt/lite/rpietro/ur/impact/cog_med_brazil/stat_vs_phys/stat_vs_phys.xml_xslt
to: /home/rpietro/html_deleteme.html

I went back and deleted both the .xml_xslt and the original html file but
it still didn't work. If I try to save the transformed html file to the
directory where the original xml file is, it will do it without a problem,
but then the purpose of saving all files to a single location is defeated
since I would have to change the configuration scenario all the time

Any suggestions?

thanks,

Rick