[oXygen-user] Howto chunk in general

Robert Koberg
Sun Jan 18 10:57:20 CST 2004

Hi,

Those errors look pretty descriptive. Are you saying that the variables
have been declared and the templates exist?

I don't know what 'chunk' means, but perhaps you would be better served
on a docbook or XSL list. From my memory the docbook xsl is relatively
complex and has a file that declares a bunch of global variable/params
-- perhaps you have not included it or copied over the relevant
variable/params.

best,
-Rob