[oXygen-user] Early access to <oXygen/> 3.0

Chinedu Uchechukwu
Mon Jan 5 15:04:43 CST 2004

Hello George,
The link below did not work for me (windows professional xp). What do I do?

I like using the "learn structure" to introduce the forming of dtd's to students, so I shall keep on
using the 2. series of oxygen to do that.

Least I forget: A Happy new year to you all!

Chinedu..

Hi,

In case you want to give oXygen 3.0 a try please find below information about where to get it from and how to set up the license.

All platforms
http://www.oxygenxml.com/george/test/oxygenAll.tar.gz

Mac OS X
http://www.oxygenxml.com/george/test/oxygenMacOSX.tar.gz

Please paste the following lines when it asks for license: