[oXygen-user] [Feature Request] code formatting

Sorin Ristache
Tue Aug 17 01:37:45 CDT 2004

<oXygen/> preserves the content of XML comments when the user applies
the "Format and indent" function. It also preserves the white space
inside the XML elements that you specify in the "Preserve space
elements" list (Options -> Preferences -> Editor / Format). Try
inserting the comment

      <!--

              Start of new logical block.
      -->

in your document and apply "Format and indent". The two blank lines will
remain untouched.

Hope that helps,
Sorin