[oXygen-user] Corrupt PDF Output

Sorin Ristache
Fri Oct 24 09:25:31 CDT 2003

Hello,

Please copy the attached file in the installation directory and try to
enter the license again:

Registration_Name=Oxygen Alpha
Company=
Category=Professional
Version=3
Number_of_Licenses=1
Date=10-22-2003
Signature=DHSF1-18BMA-1THKA-Y6J5C-H3ZAR-854BB

If the license is not accepted please reply with the generated
oxygen.log file.

Thank you,
Sorin