[oXygen-user] out of memory

Dan Caprioara
Fri Oct 24 01:02:33 CDT 2003

You can try to give more memory to the editor. For this modify the
oxygen.sh or oxygen.bat startup scripts adding  -Xmx300m as first
argument for java. If you are using the version of editor installed with
the installer, you can modify the oxygen.lax file, adding the same argument:

lax.nl.java.option.additional = -Xmx300m

The value 300m represents the memory in megabytes. Depending on the
memory available on your system, you can change the value. I recommend
maximum 2/3 of the physical memory.

Regards,
Dan