[oXygen-sdk] Is it possible to override "Close All" method in the Context Menu of editor's tab?

Volodymyr Maksymenko vmaksymenko at sdl.com
Thu Dec 17 09:57:11 CST 2015

Hi, guys,

We need to override "Close All" method in the Context Menu of editor’s tab, please, see following screenshot:

[cid:image002.png at 01D138F4.59C0FA90]

What should we do for this?

Best regards,
Volodymyr Maksymenko

Volodymyr Maksymenko | Product Developer | SDL | Web Content Management Division | (m) +380681231360 | Email: vmaksymenko at sdl.com<mailto:vmaksymenko at sdl.com>

 [http://dr0muzwhcp26z.cloudfront.net/static/corporate/SDL-logo-2014.png] <www.sdl.com/>
www.sdl.com

SDL PLC confidential, all rights reserved. If you are not the intended recipient of this mail SDL requests and requires that you delete it without acting upon or copying any of its contents, and we further request that you advise us.

SDL PLC is a public limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 02675207.
Registered address: Globe House, Clivemont Road, Maidenhead, Berkshire SL6 7DY, UK.