[oXygen-sdk] Refreshing conref/keyref programatically

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Mon Jul 28 04:21:22 CDT 2014

Hi,

You can invoke the "Refresh References" action, like this:

     AuthorActionsProvider actionsProvider =
authorAccess.getEditorAccess().getActionsProvider();
     Map<String, Object> authorCommonActions =
actionsProvider.getAuthorCommonActions();
     Object refreshRefAction =
authorCommonActions.get("Author/Refresh_references");
     actionsProvider.invokeAction(refreshRefAction);

Best regards,
Alex
--
Alex Jitianu