[oXygen-sdk] Custom action for results in search window

Alex Jitianu alex_jitianu at sync.ro
Mon Jan 20 01:16:18 CST 2014

Hi,

Do you want this action in the "Find/Replace" dialog, the "Open/Find
Resource" dialog or in the "Open/Find Resource View"? Unfortunately,
neither of them can be customized through the API. Could you also give
more details about the intended behavior for this custom action so that
we get a better idea about your use case? Of course, using the existing
API, you can create your own Search author action. I've added a couple
of links below that will help you creating such an action ([3] in
particular).

[1] http://oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/#tasks/addCustomActionHowTo.html
[2] http://oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/#topics/dg-java-api.html
[3] http://oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/#tasks/dg-step-by-step-example.html