[oXygen-sdk] Oxygen CSS question

Nathan vrveerar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 20:10:59 CST 2014

Hi,
  I have a case where I have to apply differential styles to two sets of
images based on a substring in the href attribute. To give the use case:

   -   Use case 1 - Apply a certain style to a image element with href
   containing the images folder - I can easily do this as

  image[href*="images/"]{
      /* Apply style here */
  }

   -   Use case 2 - Apply a different style to anything not fulfilling the
   above criteria - how would I do a "not equal to" to test for hrefs not
   containing the "images" sub string?

  Is this possible using Oxygen CSS? Sorry if this might be an obvious
question to someone used to CSS, I am a total CSS newbie.

Thanks a bunch!
Nathan