[oXygen-sdk] Form controls on (simple)table elements.

Michael Anthony Smith anthony.smith at deltaxml.com
Mon Apr 7 10:59:41 CDT 2014

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the sample code, I was able to successfully adapt it for my more complex use-case (involving retrieval of information from custom processing instructions that were associated with the table element).

Best regards,
Anthony.
--
Michael Anthony Smith
Senior Software Engineer

DeltaXML Ltd "Experts in information change"

T:	+44 1684 532 140
E:	anthony.smith at deltaxml.com
W:	http://www.deltaxml.com
Malvern Hills Science Park, Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3SZ, UK
Registered in England 02528681 Reg. Office: Monsell House, WR8 0QN, UK