[oXygen-sdk] Request to enhance the oXygen version detection in a plugin addon.

Michael Anthony Smith anthony.smith at deltaxml.com
Mon Apr 7 10:54:47 CDT 2014

Hi Radu,

Thanks for the 'ro.sync.util.Resource.getBuildNumber()' method call, this does just what I want.

It appears that the build numbers have the form 'YYYYmmddhh', where:
   'YYYY' is a 4-digit year
  'mm' is a 2-digit month of the year (between 01-12)
  'dd' is a 2-digit day of the month (between 01-31)
  'hh' is a 2-digit hour of the day (between 00-23)

I have coded my OxygenVersion object with this semantics.

Best regards,
Anthony.
--
Michael Anthony Smith
Senior Software Engineer

DeltaXML Ltd "Experts in information change"

T:	+44 1684 532 140
E:	anthony.smith at deltaxml.com
W:	http://www.deltaxml.com
Malvern Hills Science Park, Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3SZ, UK
Registered in England 02528681 Reg. Office: Monsell House, WR8 0QN, UK