[oXygen-sdk] Regarding the xquery coding standards enforcements.

Abhinav.Mishra3 at cognizant.com Abhinav.Mishra3 at cognizant.com
Tue May 21 02:57:26 CDT 2013

Hi,
I am exploring xml/xquery editors which provides coding style check and suggest the coding standards while writing codes.
Just like Eclipse has plugins like "CheckStyle" which warns if  Java coding standards are not followed.
Can anyone please let me know whether OxyGen have this kind of feature?

Thanks,
Abhinav Kumar Mishra

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.