[oXygen-sdk] Initial authoring plugin setup using the sample - couple of questions regarding settings

Oxygen XML Editor Support support at oxygenxml.com
Fri Mar 8 03:46:29 CST 2013

Hi Steve,

I do not have any recommendation for the alias.

About the "codebase" property, if you edit the
"author-component-dita.jnlp", it contains macros like "@@CODEBASE@@"
which gets expanded by the ANT build files to the value specified in the
properties file.
So it's the codebase of the JNLP file, basically the place where the
JNLP is located on the remote server.

Regards,
Radu

Radu Coravu