[oXygen-sdk] Signing plugins for use with an add-on site

Nigel Whitaker nigel.whitaker at deltaxml.com
Mon Mar 4 09:30:31 CST 2013

Hello,

We've been experimenting with an add-on site and have got things working
apart from the code signing.

We've watched the video
(http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/AddonsSupport.html) and think it suggests
that it's the .zip file rather than the .jar which is signed?  (There's
a screen at 4:00 mins with: "2:  Digitally sign the archive")

I've tried using google to research signing zip files but it's leading
me to signing systems for Android applications (usually running on Android).

Do you have any hints/suggestions for signing?  (We've got codesigning
key/certificates in .cert, .p12, .pem formats and in a Java keystore).

Thanks,

Nigel

--
Nigel Whitaker, Software Architect, DeltaXML Ltd. "Experts in information change"
nigel.whitaker at deltaxml.com   http://www.deltaxml.com   +44 1684 869035