- Open several ditamaps in the DITA Maps Manager. In my test, I opened child (chapter) ditamaps from within my user manual.
- In one ditamap, open a topic for editing.
- Close the topic that you just opened.
Expected: The ditamap that was opened in the Maps Manager remains in focus.
Actual: The Maps Manager inexplicably switches to another open ditamap! This is really annoying because you lose mental focus as you're suddenly looking at a map that you weren't working with at the time.
I can reproduce this, but not consistently. Here is a video showing this glitch in action:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1348Z_ ... Q1dBHe2qf_
- You see that phemi_central_spitfire_ui.ditamap initially has focus.
- I switch focus to export_destinations.ditamap and the open the topic Create a New Export Destination.
- I close Create a New Export Destination. My expectation is that export_destinations.ditamap remains in focus. However, you see that the focus has jumped back to phemi_central_spitfire_ui.ditamap!