PDF Transformation Issue

Questions about XML that are not covered by the other forums should go here.
zzaewon

PDF Transformation Issue

Post by zzaewon »

Hello,
First of all, please apologize if I use not technical terminology to call something, I'm not a programmer and just user. I have an issue that somethings show in individual PDF transformation, but not showing up in "xIncludeMerge" transformation. FYI on xIncludeMerge, We have bunch of xml files and what xIncludeMerge does is to call assigned xml files.

For example, <note>BLAH BLAH<\note> will show up in the single PDF transformation phase, as well as xIncludeMerge,
NOTE: BLAH BLAH

but <g4-interval-note>BLAH BLAH <\g4-interval-note> will show in single PDF transformation as:
INTERVAL NOTE: BLAH BLAH

and its xincludeMerge Phase, the PDF doesn't show attribute name:
BLAH BLAH.

Is there any way I can have a control to that? Thanks!
Costin

Re: PDF Transformation Issue

Post by Costin »

Hi zzaewon,

It is not very clear what is "xIncludeMerge". Is this a custom transformation scenario you might have configured?

Also, we have a pretty hard time here surmising what the issue is and which specific contents in your documents or scenario configuration settings are causing it.
This is why I wanted to ask you to provide more details and send us some sample files with which the issue is reproducible, as well as the custom scenario (in case you actually are using a custom scenario) on our support email address: support AT oxygenxml DOT com

You can export a transformation scenario by right-clicking it in the list of scenarios from oXygen menu Document > Transformation > Configure Transformation Scenario(s)... When in the context menu, click "Export selected scenarios", then browse for a location to export the scenario.

Best Regards,
Costin
Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support