folder naming and ids for frameworks as addons
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:24 am
I have a custom framework for authoring - I'm trying to figure out the best practices and also the rules for naming folders and updates for frameworks that I am deploying as addons. If I have a framework called IIP2017 are the following statements true?
- The name that appears in the Document Type Association list is IIP2017, because that's in the name field in the framework file.
- The folder that contains all the framework files may also be called IIP2017, but that's not significant
- The framework ID in the update site file can also be IIP2017, but that also appears to only be significant for identifying newer versions of the same framework in the update site file.
- Presumably the zip file should have a new name so it can co-exist with older versions
- Should the unzipped folder that contains all the framework files continue to be IIP2017? If it is changes, filepaths that don't rely on oxygen variables could potentially break.