Sync Problem Building DITA Book from Exist Data Source
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 am
I'm using Oxygen 13.2. I have a simple book with two files in it. I'm accessing the book via the Exist data source and am trying to process it locally using the DITA/OT. The book processes correctly and builds into a PDF, but both topics are missing. In the DITA transformation log, I found the following error:
I've setup the output paths to point to local directories in the transformation and the same transformation works fine using a Webdav source (against the same Exist content).
Code: Select all
[gen-list] Processing C:\Users\bpopp\AppData\Local\Temp\OxygenXMLTemp\ditaTemporaryOutputDir-1334005188712\t1\t2\t3\t4\t5\book.ditamap
[gen-list] 0 INFO [ main ] ro.sync.xml.transformer.d.b.c - Copying oxygen:/Exist$Exist/db/home/bpopp/dita/first.dita to C:\Users\bpopp\AppData\Local\Temp\OxygenXMLTemp\ditaTemporaryOutputDir-1334005188712\t1\t2\t3\t4\t5\first.dita
[gen-list] 522 ERROR [ main ] ro.sync.xml.transformer.d.b.c - Could not download first.dita