webhelp.fragment.after.main.page.search not working

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
rdelong

webhelp.fragment.after.main.page.search not working

Post by rdelong »

I'm trying to get the webhelp.fragment.after.main.page.search parameter to work in my template. I've created a text file that contains the following sample code:

Code: Select all

<div class="dropdown">
<button class="btn dropdown-toggle sr-only" type="button" id="dropdownMenu1" data-toggle="dropdown">
Dropdown
<span class="caret"></span>
</button>
<ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu" aria-labelledby="dropdownMenu1">
<li role="presentation"><a role="menuitem" tabindex="-1" href="#">Action</a></li>
<li role="presentation"><a role="menuitem" tabindex="-1" href="#">Another action</a></li>
<li role="presentation"><a role="menuitem" tabindex="-1" href="#">Something else here</a></li>
<li role="presentation" class="divider"></li>
<li role="presentation"><a role="menuitem" tabindex="-1" href="#">Separated link</a></li>
</ul>
</div>
The file is saved as menu.html and I point to this file in the webhelp.fragment.after.main.page.search field. The output generates without errors, but the code is not in the WebHelp responsive output.

Am I doing something wrong?
ionela

Re: webhelp.fragment.after.main.page.search not working

Post by ionela »

Hi,

To check this on our side could you please let us know how you refer the file in the publishing template, from an HTML fragment extension point or by using a parameter? Could you please provide us the code from the .opt file where you point to the menu.html file?

As a general rule make sure that the expanded path (absolute path) to this file and to the publishing template does not contain any spaces. There is a known issue registered to our tracking tool regarding spaces in this path. As a workaround you need to modify this path and remove the spaces.

Regards,
Ionela
Ionela Istodor
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support