We offer you opportunities to engage in public activities on our websites. Public activities are any actions you take on our websites that are designed to be visible to other users, including user forums, comments on product documentation (collectively named 'User Forms').
By using the Syncro User Forums, you agree to these Terms of Service.
- The ability to create and post messages to the User Forums requires that you register by providing a functional email address and creating a 'screen name'. This screen name will appear to anyone browsing the Forums as part of any messages that you post. The screen name may also appear in a list of users currently or recently online, and in lists of other types of Forum participation.
- Registered users may be denied the ability to post messages if Prohibited Conduct (see below) is exhibited. Syncro reserves the right to deny individual Forum users permission to post messages, temporarily or permanently, in order to maintain operation of the Forums for their intended purpose.
- Messages found in the User Forums are not official company communications. If you need support from Syncro, please call our Customer Service Call Center at +40-251-461480 or e-mail: email@example.com
If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, do not use the Forums.
Description and Purpose of Syncro User Forums
The User Forums are:
- a system to add feedback on the published product documentation. Such feedback on documentation is powered by Oxygen Feedback, which is a comment system that allows users to participate in improving the product documentation. For more information about Oxygen Feedback, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- a set of discussion boards provided to the public as a platform for sharing tips, ideas and information with each other about how to get the most value out of Syncro products. Syncro Forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter .they., .them., .their., .phpBB software., .www.phpbb.com., .phpBB Group., .phpBB Teams.) which is a bulletin board solution released under the .General Public License. (hereinafter .GPL.) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.
User Submitted Content
With respect to any content you elect to post in a publicly accessible area of the Forums, including ideas, concepts or proposals for new services or products, you grant Syncro a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to use and display such content worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology, without compensation or attribution to you.
Syncro does not control or guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of content posted on the Forums. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any content, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you may encounter. All content posted by users, including any opinions, advice or recommendations expressed, are those of the users providing such content and not those of Syncro. We do not endorse any content or any opinion, recommendation or advice.
The User Forum is intended for use by adults at least 18 years of age or older. Persons who are at least 13 years of age, but under the age of 18, may only use our Forums with legal parental or guardian consent. Accordingly, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or older, or you possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms.
Syncro shall have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to monitor, refuse or remove any content for any or no reason, including that any content violates these Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. The following types of conduct are prohibited and, if exhibited through postings on the Forums, Syncro may exercise its enforcement rights (see below):
Vulgar, obscene, hateful, abusive, political or religious content.
Disclosure of private information or content that is not your own or that you do not have the right to provide to the public, such as: contact information, copyrighted content or trade secrets.
Legal threats against Syncro or competitors.
Off-topic content not relevant to community purpose.
Advertising, promotion or solicitation of third party products, services or organizations, including chain letters, class action lawsuits, charitable appeals.
Content or links to content that contains contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
Duplicate or excessively repeated submissions in one or more areas.
Content used to impersonate another person or falsely represent individuals or organizations.
Content or behavior that violates any applicable laws.
Content or behavior that interferes with the operation of the site or with another member's ability to use the site.
Evading site controls such as bans, or otherwise disregarding the directions of the site moderators or administrators.
Hyperlinks to sites that violate the Terms of Service.
Moderators may at any time and without prior notice remove any posted message or thread, delete words that violate these guidelines from posted messages, or ban your account for violating the above reasonable provisions.
Syncro reserves the right to manage the postings on the Forums in order to facilitate the orderly distribution of information through the Forums. For that purpose, Syncro may at its election designate Syncro employees and/or outside entities to act as Moderators for the Forums. The Moderators are not obligated to review all postings, nor do they edit postings. You assume the risk of reading and acting upon information from any postings made by a Moderator or other individual within the Forums. All other postings on the Forums by Syncro employees, like all other third party content, are the sole responsibility and the personal views of the person posting the information and such information is not being endorsed or controlled in any way by Syncro.
Although the Forums is moderated by designated Syncro employees, it is intended only as a way for visitors to get answers from other visitors, and not to get answers from Syncro. You agree that postings do not constitute notice to Syncro for any legal purposes. The Forums are not a substitute for contacting Syncro support.
Links to Other Sites
Syncro permits users to post hypertext links to content hosted and maintained by third parties. Links are subject to treatment like any other type of content posted to the Forums. You may not include a link in the Forums that directs users to any content or information that, if posted in the Forum, would constitute a violation of these Terms of Service.
The linked sites are not moderated by Syncro, are not under Syncro's control an your access to any linked site is at your own risk. Syncro makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of sites accessible by hyperlink from the Forums. You should use your own judgment before you use any link or access any linked site. When leaving the Forums using any link provided by a user, you should be aware that Syncro's terms and policies no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of that site. If you access a linked site and find that materials to be in violation of these Terms of Service, you may report the link to email@example.com.
Anonymous Use of Forums
Registration is not required in order to read and search Forum messages. You may browse the Forums anonymously. Attempts to create new messages or to reply to existing messages will result in being linked to a login page, at which time you may register in order to post messages.
Syncro will comply with all requirements of the law regarding disclosure of any submissions or postings on this website to others, including to law enforcement agencies and parties making civil legal requests. Syncro will also comply with any other requirements of the law regarding disclosure of other aspects of your use of this website.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on the content posted on the Forums. Syncro will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content in the Forums, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the content, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.