Having trouble installing <oXygen/>? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:19 pm
i am working with docbook. If have an Element with an xml:id Attribute and an xref-Element which linkend-attribute points to this particular id. The result is -in author mode- an internal hyperlink. Usually this works very well.
In my case, the value of @xml:id is 'def.konformität'. 'ä' is 'LATIN SMALL LETTER A WITH DIAERESIS'. The effect is:
- File is valid with respect to the DocBook 5 Schema. This includes the existence of the target for every @linkend.
- But when i click the Link in Author-Mode, Oxygen says 'Reference: def.konformit%C3%A4t was not found.'
OS is Windows 7 (64 bit), Oxygen is 14.2
The obvious solution is to stick with ascii characters for the value of ID-Attributes. But since 0xE4 is a valid character for XML Names, it seems to be a (minor) bug.
- Posts: 2674
- Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 4:01 pm
Thank you for letting us know about this.
I can confirm this is a bug in the link following mechanism from the Author mode. I've submitted this to our issue tracking tool to be investigated and resolved in the next release of Oxygen.
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
- Posts: 7148
- Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:18 pm
We just released Oxygen 15.0 and it should have a fix for this issue.
You will probably receive a notification mail on the new release in a couple of days.
<oXygen/> XML Editor