Save scenarios to disk for sharing with other users

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
sanderson

Save scenarios to disk for sharing with other users

Post by sanderson »

I often want to share a particular debug scenario with someone else. I can't do that without sharing my project with them, which doesn't work too well. It'd be great to be able to share scenarios to a file that I can send to another oxygen user via email. That user could then do something like "Import a Scenario" to bring that into their own project.

There'd be challenges, of course, related to paths, etc., but that's a lot easier than sharing multiple screen-shots and retyping to duplicate scenarios.
sorin_ristache

Re: Save scenarios to disk for sharing with other users

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,
sanderson wrote:I often want to share a particular debug scenario with someone else. I can't do that without sharing my project with them, which doesn't work too well.
The transformation/debug scenarios can be shared with other users also by exporting them to an XML file with the action Export Global Transformation Scenarios from menu Options and importing them in other oXygen instances with the action Import Global Transformation Scenarios from the same menu. The global scenarios are the scenarios that are not stored in a project.

Regards,
Sorin