Custom framework with Oxygen 25 not working in Content Fusion

Having trouble accessing the Oxygen Content Fusion platform or installing the server solution? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
ckabstein

Custom framework with Oxygen 25 not working in Content Fusion

Post by ckabstein »

Hi,
I have recently updated our custom framework to Oxygen 25. Could it be that this is not yet working with Content Fusion 5?
Our framework for 24.1 works nicely.
Best,
Christina
oXygen XML Editor 25.0 build 2023013006
DITA OT 3.7.3
mihai_coanda

Re: Custom framework with Oxygen 25 not working in Content Fusion

Post by mihai_coanda »

Hello,
Could you elaborate on the issues you are experiencing?
Were there any changes made to the framework for it to work with 25.0?

Content Fusion 5.0 was released prior to the release of Web Author 25.0 so it contains WA 24.1.
It would be best if you used a framework compatible with WA 24.1, not 25.0.
Please note that we are planning on releasing a maintenance build for CF which will include Web Author 25.0 in the coming weeks.
Best Regards,
Michael
Michael

https://www.oxygenxml.com
ckabstein

Re: Custom framework with Oxygen 25 not working in Content Fusion

Post by ckabstein »

Hi Michael,
I didn't make any groundbreaking changes to the framework apart from the typical changes like adding,changing, and removing files that have been added, changed, or removed in the Oxygen DITA framework files. I usually diff the files, so that we only take over relevant changes.
The only change that I made was in the Oxygen preferences. I deactivated the "Allow validation/transformation scenario associations to be saved at project level" because this is something not supposed to be shared among the authors and causes the XPR file to change all the time whenever an author associates a transformation scenario with their product documentation and therefore leads to unwanted check-ins.
In Content Fusion, we will continue to work with the 24.1 framework for now, which is OK for us.
Thanks,
Christina
oXygen XML Editor 25.0 build 2023013006
DITA OT 3.7.3