I was unable to validate any of my documents. Nor could I get content completion to work. Now, the schema's they were using (DocBook 5 CR3) were assigned with the standard <?oxygen RNGSchema="" type="xml"?> command. The thing that makes this odd is that I had an XML catalog (the one that comes with the DocBook 5 download) attached.
So it would appear that Oxygen's XML Catalog support isn't actually working, that it's just using the URL directly instead of translating it into a local resource.
I tried playing around with the settings, and I made sure that the URL in the document was an exact match with one in the catalog. It still didn't work.
The particular sequence of errors that I got were:
Code: Select all
E org.apache.commons.httpclientHttpException-docbook.org (http://docbook.org/xml/5.0CR3/rng/docbookxi.rng)
E java.lang.IllegalStateException-cannot validate without schema
E Failure reading http://docbook.org/xml/5.0CR3/rng/docbookxi.rng