- Peer books (processing-role="resource-only", scope="peer") - for cross-book links
- Warehouse books (processing-role="resource-only", scope="local") - to con[key]ref content
But in other cases, we might want to traverse into either or both book types, such as searching for content in peer books only or running administrative operations that should include warehouse books only.
We need a way to control whether "Current DITA Map Hierarchy" traverses into each of these book types. Possible checkbox descriptions are:
- Include resource-only maps
- Include peer maps
In addition, we would like to be able to specify the default map traversals for refactoring operations. (We have a separate enhancement request for specifying the default filetypes for refactoring operations, and this is similar to that.)
A testcase is attached. To run,
1. Open the project file.
2. Open the OPEN2.ditamap file.
3. Do a Find in Files for "FINDME" in the current DITA Map hierarchy.
4. Similarly, preview the "Find FINDME" refactoring operation included with the project.