I am using Oxygen Author 20 with DITA 1.2
I have two Topics:
- Topic-1 and Topic-2
- Topic-1 has Figure-1
- Topic-2 has X-ref that says "See Fig-1"
- Map-1 uses Topic-1 and Topic-2
- Map-2 also uses Topic-1 and Topic-2
- Map-1, Topic-2 cross-ref points to Topic-1 Fig-1 of Map-1. That is good
- But in Map-2, Topic-2 cross-ref also points to Topic-1 Fig-1 of Map-1
I know that Key & Keyref are applied at the Map level. And I do not have access to ScopeKey.
Is there any alternative at Topic Level, so reused content points to Topic in its own Map rather than pointing to Topic in other Map?
I hope you understand my question.