Publishing template package fails on Astoria

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
steinbacherGE

Publishing template package fails on Astoria

Post by steinbacherGE »

I created a custom template package and published it on my local DITA-OT (3.1.3) and it works just fine using the following parameter.

-Dwebhelp.publishing.template=CustomGE.zip

I uploaded the zip to Astoria CMS (same version DITA-OT 3.1.3 with the Webhelp Responsive plugin v21). Then I ran the Astoria integrator command that is always used when plugin changes are made.

I'm getting this error when trying to publish the template package zip file on Astoria.

The DITA Open Toolkit webhelp-responsive batch job for bm_SimplifiedTestContent.ditamap could not be completed due to the following error:
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\Astoria\ACS\DITA-OT-3.3.1-WHR-21.1\plugins\com.oxygenxml.webhelp.responsive\build_dita.xml:72: The publishing template package does not exist. Resource is: D:\Astoria\ACS\DITA-OT-3.3.1-WHR-21.1\customGE.zip

Please see the attached logs for further information.
batch_12100_logs.zip
(12.27 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
We've already opened a case with Astoria for this issue. Any suggestions from the DITA-OT or WHR plugin perspective that may help troubleshoot or fix the issue?

Thanks,

Leroy
radu_pisoi

Re: Publishing template package fails on Astoria

Post by radu_pisoi »

Hi,
steinbacherGE wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:22 pm I uploaded the zip to Astoria CMS (same version DITA-OT 3.1.3 with the Webhelp Responsive plugin v21). Then I ran the Astoria integrator command that is always used when plugin changes are made.
It is not required to run DITA-OT Integrator after you changed anything in the publishing template.
steinbacherGE wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:22 pm We've already opened a case with Astoria for this issue. Any suggestions from the DITA-OT or WHR plugin perspective that may help troubleshoot or fix the issue?
I think you will get the best response from Astoria. They knows better where are stored the uploaded resources (publishing template) and how to compute relative path to them.
Radu Pisoi
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com
steinbacherGE

Re: Publishing template package fails on Astoria

Post by steinbacherGE »

Yes, Astoria provided us with the correct relative path.

-Dwebhelp.publishing.template=${DITAHome}\plugins\com.oxygenxml.webhelp.responsive\templates\customGE\customGE.opt

Thanks,

Leroy