XML training, XSLT training, XML Schema training (on-site)

Post here offers for services. Please include a detailed description of what you can do in the XML related field and eventually add references to already developed projects.
sheckler

XML training, XSLT training, XML Schema training (on-site)

Post by sheckler »

Accelebrate offers clients hands-on, instructor-led XML training, XSLT training, XML schema training, and XSL-FO training using the <oXygen/> XML Editor. These training classes are conducted at client sites worldwide for groups of 3 or more attendees.

In addition, we offer real-time, instructor-led online XML training for individuals. Classes are held from 10 am to 5 pm US Eastern Time (7 am to 2 pm US Pacific Time) over a series of consecutive days.
darlenehill19

Re: XML training, XSLT training, XML Schema training (on-site)

Post by darlenehill19 »

I just hired a programming team for web updates..[they are fresh graduates and our policy is to blend their talent according to our needs]
They need XML, XSLT. XML Schema training..
They are four in numbers...What will be cost??
We locate at Bradford, UK..
drop me lines at my email box
I also want you to test their skill level..to dig out what they are lacking in :roll:

Post by darlenehill19 »

Hey Guys, long time. No updates. This time my team is even bigger and can pay more competitive rates. Anybody? Contact me asap.

-----
training news
sheckler

Post by sheckler »

Hi, Darlene,

Please accept my sincere apologies - we don't monitor this board and don't receive notifications when queries are posted. If you are still in the market for this training, please contact me at sales@accelebrate.com, 877 849 1850 x707, or http://www.accelebrate.com and I will assist you immediately - we would be honored to teach for you.

Sincerely,

Steve Heckler
President of Accelebrate
President, Accelebrate IT Training
http://www.accelebrate.com
darlenehill19

Post by darlenehill19 »

Thanks for letting me know the right way to contact you. I will contact you very soon.

Cheer