The current transformer does not support the Sequence Presentation mode for the output

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
alk

The current transformer does not support the Sequence Presentation mode for the output

Post by alk »

Hello,

I have written an XQJ based transformer and tried to configure it under user defined engines in Oxygen so that I can use it in a transformation scenario. Unfortunately I'm getting the error message "The current transformer does not support the Sequence Presentation mode for the output". How do I have to write the content of an XQSequence to the output so that Oxygen is able to process it.

Among other things I tried getSequenceAsStream(), iterate over the entries and write them to System.out - won't do the trick. Any ideas?

Thanks in adavance for your efforts.

Cheers
- alk
Radu

Re: The current transformer does not support the Sequence Presentation mode for the output

Post by Radu »

Hi,

Maybe you can write us via email (support@oxygenxml.com), give us some resources to set up the XQJ connection on our side and we'll add some logging in our code to see why this does not work. Because at first sight our code seems to have support for this...

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com