Webhelp Resonsive - not using an index

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
mdslup

Webhelp Resonsive - not using an index

Post by mdslup »

I'm using the webhelp resonsive output (with tiles) and don't need an index, so I didn't bother creating one.

My transform is successful, but does output an error:

=================
Description: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\GitDocs\Manuals - Deep\out\webhelp-responsive\index.xml (The system cannot find the file specified) Cause: java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\GitDocs\Manuals - Deep\out\webhelp-responsive\index.xml (The system cannot find the file specified)
==============

Additionally, I see 2 errors in the Javascript console when I load my output:

=============
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) - keywords.js

Uncaught Error: Script error for "keywords", needed by: searchAutocomplete
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror
at makeError (require.js:5)
at HTMLScriptElement.onScriptError (require.js:5)
==============

I tried setting the webhelp.show.indexterms.link to "No", but I still get these errors. How can I basically declare that I don't want an index, and to skip everything necessary for its creation?

Thanks,

Mark
Costin

Re: Webhelp Resonsive - not using an index

Post by Costin »

Hi Mark,

We are not aware of such issues with our default transformation output.

Are you using the default transformation, as it comes out-of-the-box in oXygen, or are you using a customized transformation?
If you are using a customized scenario, please try using the default DITA Map WebHelp Responsive scenario, without changing anything in its configuration and see if you have this issue anymore.
If the issue still reproduces even with the default scenario, please create a sample DITA Map in a minimal format and send it to us (to support@oxygenxml) to take a look at.

Regards,
Costin
Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support